Indipendance, which is involved in the dissemination of dance culture in the inland areas of the province of Pesaro and Urbino, will host a section dedicated to the screening of the 10 finalist short films of the 3rd edition of Interfaccia Digitale promoted by Hangartfest, as part of the 8th edition of the event April 29 | Dance Day.
The initiative directed by Gloria De Angeli, is organized by Indipendance, with the contribution of the Municipality of Fermignano, the patronage and co-participation of the Regional Council Legislative Assembly of Marche and boasts, among others, the collaboration of Hangartfest as a partner.
The screenings will take place on 26 April 2023 at 8 p.m. and 27, 28, 29 April 2023, from 5 to 8 p.m., at the former Lanificio Carotti, Piazza Giorgiani 3 in Fermignano.
Below are the titles of the works that will be presented:
- Citerone by Michele Ifigenia Colturi
- String Quartet No.5:V by Rebecca Lanzioni
- IO|OI by Francesco Lorusso
- Swaën by Matteo Maffesanti
- Studies for Giona by Francesco Margarolo
- Jeep Vanger - Give Up by Alex Miklosy
- Separazione Naturale by Veronica Parlagreco
- What a Tarantella! by Nyko Piscopo
- Distantime by Pierandrea Rosato
- Kedeeshah by Sivan Rubinstein
The full program can be seen on the Indipendance website.